Birthday Cakes for Kids

With four little girls in our house, we have a lot of fun. One way we have fun & save few dollars is to make our own birthday cakes. They choose the theme and I do my best to make it happen. I'm not the best yet, but I am getting better. This blog is for me to share my ideas with you and also for you to share yours with the rest of us do-it-all moms.

Friday, July 23, 2010

A cake for chocolate Lovers



This was my first attempt at a filled cake. It has chocolate cake (Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge) and home made whipped  chocolate ganache in between the layers (4). The icing is home made chocolate fudge icing, and it's been drizzled with white & dark chocolate as well as topped with shaved chocolate.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home