Birthday Cakes for Kids

With four little girls in our house, we have a lot of fun. One way we have fun & save few dollars is to make our own birthday cakes. They choose the theme and I do my best to make it happen. I'm not the best yet, but I am getting better. This blog is for me to share my ideas with you and also for you to share yours with the rest of us do-it-all moms.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cow Cake


Using a photo, I made a copy-cat cow cake. I used a 10 inch round pan for the base and a pampered chef small mixing bowl to bake the head. I shaved the head down a little to make it more rounded. The eyes and nostrils are Whoppers® candies.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous gennel said...

LOVE This one and might be using your idea for our farm theme at the end of the month !
Thanks !!!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home