Birthday Cakes for Kids

With four little girls in our house, we have a lot of fun. One way we have fun & save few dollars is to make our own birthday cakes. They choose the theme and I do my best to make it happen. I'm not the best yet, but I am getting better. This blog is for me to share my ideas with you and also for you to share yours with the rest of us do-it-all moms.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My version of a Cheetah Girls Cake

I didn't know how to pull off a Cheetah Girls cake, so here is what I ended up doing.




Since Cheetah Girls is a singing group, I just chose some colors off of the CD cover and made the icing that color. Then, I used a WIlton tip that is for making hair & put black around the edges of the cake to look like a feather boa. For a little detail, I added musical notes all around the sides & put a pair of hot pink sunglasses on it.

I think it turned out fine, although it is not one of my favorites. I don't know if I have a favorite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home