Birthday Cakes for Kids

With four little girls in our house, we have a lot of fun. One way we have fun & save few dollars is to make our own birthday cakes. They choose the theme and I do my best to make it happen. I'm not the best yet, but I am getting better. This blog is for me to share my ideas with you and also for you to share yours with the rest of us do-it-all moms.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Spiderman Cake



For my sweet nephew, Cade... I hope you like it, big boy!

I used a spiderman coloring page and taped some wax paper on it. Then, I traced the image with black icing and colored it in. Then, I froze it & transferred it to the frosted cake. It broke, but it was easily repaired.


The first photo is before I filled in the neck a little more.
I also added the webs on each side as an after thought.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home